Halloween Week

 This week was eventful. I started to feel a little sick that the beginning of the week but it ended up just being a cold. I went to a start-up event on Thursday night and it was fun. On Friday Candace, Reagan, and I went to Dog House for bingo. Then on Saturday, I went out to Chicken and Bowling for a Halloween party. On Sunday I tried to get a COVID test to make sure I didn't have it. On Monday I got a COVID test and it was negative. I rested all Monday and then went out to a Halloween party at Sapphire. We didn't have class on Tuesday because it was a holiday. I also found out that Matt will be coming to the VI with my parents which I was super excited to hear about. They were supposed to come yesterday (Wednesday) but they are coming today. They are currently in Puerto Rico waiting to board their connecting flight to St. Thomas. I am super excited to see them after my lab today.  (I will post pictures in another blog) 

Comments

  1. Nice to hear that you do not have COVID-19! It sounds exciting that you will be having visitors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

life update

1st week of October