life update

Having my parents here was fun, but I think they had false memories of this island. I really enjoyed having Matt come. I wish the weather was better so I could've taken them around the island more.

The week they left I was super busy with schoolwork and deciding whether to take a gap year or not. I also was registering for classes for the spring. 

This is my last full week of classes so I am super overwhelmed with schoolwork. I have decided that I am going to take a gap year and try to get an internship involving my interests in marine life and work on my applications. 

Once this week is over there will be a big update with images. 

Comments

  1. It's great to hear you have successfully made big life decisions! Hope registration went well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Week

1st week of October